Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Years Eve, volume 2 (The Downward Spiral)

Guitar Hero Battle Royale between Maggie and Steve. I seem to remember a Dave Chapelle Show featuring John Mayer and ?uestlove and how each race reacts to an instrument. White people danced to the guitar, such on and so forth. After looking at this picture, I'm convinced he was onto something.









The ball has been dropped, and Dick Clark slimed his wife (again). Three things of note in this picture. First is Jamie, celebrating with the "Devil Horns" sign - keep in mind she is a 4th grade Catholic school teacher. Nice touch. Second, Luis is behind her drinking a bottle of champagne (apparently by himself). Again, no one knew how much Luis was drinking at this point. Third, nothing says 'class' like champagne in a can and a Miller High Life at the same time.



I admit, I had Rex redo this classic shot from the night. What you can't see is his hand over his superfluous third nipple.












No, I'm not drunk. Why do you ask?

No comments: