Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Bunny (1993-2007)

Today I made one of the hardest decisions of my life thus far: to take the life of a pet I loved. Without question, Bunny lived the fullest life that any member of his species could ever hope to live: he's been to the beach, college, and the journey from Alabama to Indiana. He's passed through the hands of adoring friends and family in addition to having the run of the house in his later years. For the past two years in my care, he has been unconditionally affectionate and a loyal companion. Never has doing the right thing felt so bad.

Sweet dreams, Bunny - I'll miss you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rex, I am so sorry. Bunny was so sweet and snugglable. We will all miss him.

sarah said...

Rex,
I am so sorry to hear that. It is so great that Bunny had such a wonderful life.
- Sarah

mold pimp said...

Rex - my sincerest condolences go out to you ... you were a great human for Bunny and I'm sure he appreciated everything you did for him. D