I thought I moved from Gotham ... err, Indianapolis to escape this type of heinous crime. I moved away from the dust, dirt, derelicts, deviants, and drunks (well, they kind of either moved with me or remained around me) known as Indianapolis to Home Place (stop snickering) for a reason.
And they had to go and do this: prostitution ring busted in Carmel
Now, I am not the type of person to visit Oriental Spas, Laurance is. And I am sure he would be first to stand up and say that massages aren't the only thing going on there. Maybe some hot tea, a steam bath or two, and other (wink, wink) things. The only thing I can contribute was advice given to me by a professional contact who said when he visited them to never take your shoes off or else you will catch some type of funky rot on your feet. Quite honestly, that would be a minor inconvenience to other things that can be caught at places like this.
Furthermore, shouldn't Oriental Spas be busted as soon as they open? I mean, it isn't that obvious as to what happens inside them, right? How many are on the up-and-up ... and what type of stigma is attached to them even if you have never stepped inside of one??
The proprietors were busted outside of Indy for doing the EXACT SAME FUCKING thing ... Well, than this does not come as a shock, does it? How long were they open BEFORE the crack Carmel vice squad broke the case?????
On a slightly related note, Laurence, I no longer have any ideas for Luis' bachelor party. Sorry about that ....
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Laurence,
Did Carmel incorporate Oriental Spas into their zoning ordinances?
Post a Comment