I found a hand written letter in my box yesterday, addressed to me from a Ms. Mary Bularzik of Natick, MA. Enclosed was a letter that read:
Dear David,
As we look ahead to the 4th of July 2006, Ken and I are encouraging AIHA consultants to help our needy families. We'd appreciate you sending some donations to friends of Quincy Homestead.
Love,
Mary
Mary was nice enough to put a return address for Quincy Homestead overtop of her "The National Society of the Colonial Dames of America" envelope.
I have no fucking clue who Mary Bularzik, Quincy Homestead, or The National Society of the Colonial Dames of America are. Why would they send me this letter, and how did they get my name? I'm not an AIHA consultant, as far as I know. I guess I pissed her or a relative off and they want me to die a horrible death.
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment