OK, so the other night my dad came over to watch Monday Night Football on the big screen with Sam, and the Steelers were playing. So, I put Liam's Steelers jammies on him for good luck. The next morning he had fallen asleep in his boucy chair with his hands folded like he was praying and I couldn't resist taking a picture. =)
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
"Please God, let the Steelers win!"
OK, so the other night my dad came over to watch Monday Night Football on the big screen with Sam, and the Steelers were playing. So, I put Liam's Steelers jammies on him for good luck. The next morning he had fallen asleep in his boucy chair with his hands folded like he was praying and I couldn't resist taking a picture. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahh-wee Liam our prayers were answered two games in a row! Is it the freshness of Baptism that makes God listen to your prayers? If so, would you pray not only for another Steeler win but also that Thomas and I get a puppy? Thanks, your swell!
Post a Comment