In lieu of Michael Vick's mug gracing the blog, I have decided to put an anti-Vick vibe up for viewing. The thought that someone can be capable of instilling such hatred and aggression in an animal is astounding. It is my tenant that people/pets/etc. are a reflection of their environment and social interactions. How one is reared has a major factor on their outlook in life and how they deal with others. The fact that a public figure may have treated animals like a disposable razor - if it doesn't perform, it gets tossed out in the trash and quickly replaced - and gambled on the outcome makes me queasy.
So ... lets put some fun pics of Thomas (or other pets) on the blog to enjoy. I need a pick-me-up.
BTW - I hope that Vick (if guilty) goes to Federal Ass-Pounding Prison.
Also of note - who thought that Marcus Vick would be the better of the two.
So ... lets put some fun pics of Thomas (or other pets) on the blog to enjoy. I need a pick-me-up.
BTW - I hope that Vick (if guilty) goes to Federal Ass-Pounding Prison.
Also of note - who thought that Marcus Vick would be the better of the two.
Time to go out and play - well, go out and disregard Dave for a while then get caught eating grass. Later, puking up the grass sounds like a good idea as well.
Thomas chasing a Cicada killer wasp in the yard
It takes talent to sleep with your feet around your nose, and not cringe at the thought of smelling feet all night long.
Lastly, always let a sleeping dog lie where he is. Especially when every available tennis ball has been removed from the toy bin and strewn about the house and yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment