Monday, September 11, 2006

Wikipedia is awesome


It's on the internets, so it has to be true, right?

Since the upcoming Halloween party will have a mandatory costume requirement, I am weighing my options as far as potential costumes to create. I think the obvious choice is to don ass-tight khaki shorts and similarly-colored shirt ... et voila, c'est le Crock Hunter, n'est pas? My co-workers have asked me if I was going to include a stingray barb, but I think I'm already treading on the borders of good taste.

Alternatively, I was thinking about creating a Transformers costume. Needless to say, this will require massive amounts of cardboard and spray paint. Click on that link if you haven't already; hey! it goes to Wikipedia. It never fails to amaze me how relics like my favorite 80's cartoon are meticulously documented. Not only is the show there, but you will find separate pages for individual characters or objects, no matter how seemingly unimportant they are.

2 comments:

mold pimp said...

What, you don't want to be the gay yellow beetle?

Rex said...

Nah - but at least my overall height would be realistic.