Here are some pics from Irish Fest, 2006

Cheers

Irish Princess

Luis O'Marciano
It's good to see Jamie had a role model while growing up
Sometimes we try to live vicariously through the lives of others - things we say, our actions, our bits of fun that become the basis for future conversation and entertainment. Perhaps this is nothing more than a feeble attempt to capture that in a space accessible to all.
2 comments:
Thanks, pimp (I may never tire of typing that sentence). I think I felt a knee twinge. Also, your photo indicates that the Prodigals have a new bassist. Julie once described the old guy as, "the Irish Flea". I think. It might have been, "the Irish flea". Julie drank a lot. How did they sound?
The bassist was (using lexicon of the kids nowadays) tight. Very good overall performance. Unfortunately, the 70 or so people watching the Prodigals were either too drunk to move or just not into them. They should have been playing on Saturday night instead of Friday.
Post a Comment