We bought a grandma-house with the understanding that pink tile with a blue border was vogue in the mid-20th century. Also, I can't stress how nice pink faux-marble countertops are when lit with two non-functional fluorescent lights. Those are sooooo hot!!
Well, to celebrate our belated 2-year anniversary, we are off to Spain tomorrow. While we are away, the outdated is being hauled away and disposed of like a Mike Vick pitbull (sorry for the analogy, but that is all I can think of right off the top of my head). When we get back, we'll be greeted (hopefully) by a modernized, functional, non-leaking, asethically pleasing bathroom.
Maggie and I decided to assist in the demo'ing of the bathroom, as detailed in the following picture. Before I forget to ask, can we shower at someone's house tomorrow so we don't get all stinky like a Frenchman?
Maggie missed her calling, after 10+ years of schooling she had more fun smashing tile off walls instead of healing patients.

No comments:
Post a Comment