I wanna go see some folk singers too ...

Sorry, I don't know who is who



Sometimes we try to live vicariously through the lives of others - things we say, our actions, our bits of fun that become the basis for future conversation and entertainment. Perhaps this is nothing more than a feeble attempt to capture that in a space accessible to all.
I wanna go see some folk singers too ...

Sorry, I don't know who is who



2 comments:
Aw, man. I want to meet some famous lesbians, too. Lucky...
Hey everyone!!!!
The Indigo Girl day was AWESOME!!!! Duh, Dave, Amy is the brunette, she sings the songs you like the best, like "Go". Ha! Secrets out, Dave once enjoyed himself at an I.G. show. Emily is the blond, she writes/sings the sweeter songs on most albums, she has a higher singing range than Amy.
At the afternoon meet n' greet I asked them what political races hey are watching most closely, top on their list is the Georgia governors race. Even though this most recent album "Despit Our Differences" was recorded in CA, they are from GA.
Opening act was 3/5 Human, a super rock band from Atlanta but their front womyn is originally from Indy. They were great, even if a bit too loud for Tiffany.
Ask me about the show and I'll gush some more! Oh, some girls behind us were taking an un-official poll of who likes the song "Chicken Man", they sing it like every concert and it's not one of my favorite songs at all, and these girls don't like it either. We found a woman who does like that song, but mercifully they did not play it.
While first anniversary gifts are generally not anything amazing, you know it's the year for paper, the "paper" (tickets) I got were awesome! and meeting Amy and Emily (while sober unlike first time) was sooooo great!
Thanks, Dave for a great present!
Post a Comment