ok, so, as most of you know, i was going to visit IN at the end of May to spend some awesome, much needed time, resting at the Five Seasons pool and pretending to be a Carmelite. However, I have just found out that my job continues to June! Which is great, money wise, but sad for my trip. However, I am looking for another time! There are choices: One: Memorial Day weekend, which could possibly be extended a few days, or possibly not, depending on work. Or, beginning of June. However, I also have to go home to plan my wedding a little in June, or else my mother will plan it for us. We can't have that, can we? hehe
So, this is quite a conundrum. Oh, and I am in class from the end of June-to the beginning of Aug. grr...
If i don't get a chance to pretend to be a Carmelite, I will be very sad!!!!
Help!!
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment