Monday, September 11, 2006
Business Model
So this got me thinking. If anybody out there in internetsland wants to buy me a pair of jeans I promise that they'll be worn almost daily for six months by a genuine (half Italian) New Jerseyite knowledge worker (me) who promises to get really drunk in them at least seven times. After which, I will have them professionally cleaned and repaired and sent back to you for only $300. Should I happen to vomit on the jeans or get my ass kicked while wearing them (blood stains!!) the price will, of course, go up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If you let me puke on them after getting plowed off Natty Lite (on your tab of course), then kick your ass, I'll consider buying them for you.
Hmmm ... following the line of a similar conversation I had with Alison: perhaps we should take the pants to a Gwar concert. You know there will be fake blood, plus there's bound to be plenty of real blood if you play your cards right (or wrong as the case may be).
GWAR!
Post a Comment