OK - I can make it. It's only until the 27th, right, then Maggie returns. Until then, ultimate freedom to do what I want and create my own messes. MY projects, I get to do what I want. Joy!!!!
The first order of business is purely optional - pants. That's right, pants are optional during daylight hours while inside the house. Boxers and pajama pants are the order of the day (well, 11 days hee hee hee). Relaxation and comfort without being looked at with a sideways glance, even from the dog. Hey, maybe he can go naked as well - sans collar.
Next, I get to dominate the remote control and tv choices. If I want to watch some banal show like MXC or The Weather Channel, well, by God I shall. And I'll flip between channels during commercial breaks, pausing for 1 second before I make up my mind as to whether I want to watch the current show. This is kind of related to Malcolm Gladwell's book "Blink", but with the ability to judge the worthiness of a tv show instead of a person.
Let's see, what else? I'm parking in the middle of the driveway. Maybe even on the grass just to make the neighbors wonder if I managed a bender last night.
So Day 1 starts off with me enjoying the wholeness of an entire bed to myself - now I get the pillow valley and sheets. No more postage stamps for me. I may just get the best night of sleep ever!!
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment